Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I am Back

Sorry for not writing in almost a month. But I promise that I will follow up within the next week with some pictures of some recent adventures (southern Utah, 4-wheeling, and just working in the yard). We went down to Moab and Goblin Valley, that is such a beautiful place on this rock we call earth. I was amazed and we enjoyed hiking all over the place, of course we did not do enough hiking for Colbyn. He wanted to keep going but we still have a couple of little guys that tuckered out after a little while, plus I am out of shape and I used the little guys as excuses.
We have been busy fixing up the yard. Our house is two and half years old (I can not believe we have been there that long) and we are still working on the yard. We planted some more trees and added a bunch of mulch. We still have a bunch more to do but we are working on the eternal plan...little bit each year until it is done (which will never happen).
I do want to say that I love working outside. It is hard work but I enjoy planting and beautifying the area in which I live. It kind of gives you an idea of how God must have felt when the world was done and he could look down upon it and admire its beauty. God loves us, the evidence is in the detail and beauty around each one of us.
I was just planning on writing something small so I will leave but promise to get more details in Photos.

Just a few thoughts in my words,

Lance

1 comment:

  1. alright, alright. we will come down!! i bet your yard looks awesome. love you

    ReplyDelete