Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fender Bender

This morning on my to work I got in a little fender bender. It was my fault but it was just a little tap on the bumper in front of me. That is why we have insurance. It is my first accident, if you really can call it an accident. The only harm done was a "Scratch" to an older model car bumper, and I have my doubts that I did it. The scratch was black, my Durango is blue, the scratch was way low and my SUV sits up higher. Oh well, I had to get that off my chest, this writing thing is really therapeutic. I am just glad that nobody got hurt or that there was not a lot of damage...I can only pray that my rates do not go up. You would think that for all the years I have paid for insurance and never used it that I would be able to mess up a few cars now and then and not have my rates go up. We will see.

Just a few thoughts in my words,

Lance

No comments:

Post a Comment