Thursday, March 5, 2009

Shortest Month

I am getting bad, I went an entire month without writing (on a good note, it is the shortest month of the year). Things I missed commenting on.. entire Month of Bachelor, Tracy's B-day, Biggest US Bail-Out in history, Snow Days, and Most important Valentines Day (Julie Forgive me). Now that February is over and the days are starting to get longer I am excited for Spring and Summer. Since this is the first Spring in a couple of years that I have not had School I want to Play. Southern Utah is calling my Name.
Every Year or two we have taken a family Trip to Zions, Bryce, and our favorite Arches. I am going to spend the evening working late at work but I might take a gander at the map and plan a trip. I want to go and see Goblin Valley and the Slot Canyons. Utah has so many cool places to visit.
The last time we went to Moab was a couple of years ago and we had a good time. We went at the end of February and it snowed, it was beautiful but very slick on the red rock.
In addition to hiking we now have 4-wheelers and we can really see the country side.
I love thinking back to all the cool little (2-3 day) trips we have taken. We always discover a new place or find something that we never expected. With a short 4 hour drive we end up in an entire different world full of red rock, beautiful rock formations, and WARMER weather.

I know I have rambled on but this is just a few thoughts in my words,

Lance

No comments:

Post a Comment