Thursday, January 22, 2009

It has been a few weeks since my last entry...Please forgive me. We are now in 2009 and January is 2/3 over. What has happened lately.
Alix had is 9th birthday on the 10th. He is such a ham. He is playing basketball, I need to work on his skills. And he did a good job for his first game. There are some older boys on the team that are pretty good and so he thinks that he is not that good. I told him to give it some time and some effort and he will be just as good. I just love his sweet attitude on life, he is a love muffin. I am proud of him. He is always coming up to me or Julie and telling us how lucky he is to have us as parents and how much he loves us. He is a good brother as well, he tends to be over lovey with his baby brother and the Ian lets him know it.
In other news, we got to see a little of Obama's inaugeration. It is cool to see the first Black president of the united states. I am a hard republican but I hope Obama can pull this economy around without hurting the constitution or our God given rights of freedom. I am happy to see Barock as president but the leftest media keeps pushing it down our throat that he is black. I know he is and I am proud of this milestone but lets conentrate on what he is doing and not his skin color. Lets look upon the "Character of his heart and not the color of his skin". Sorry to vent but I am tired of all that he is an not what he has done.
On a better note, I am glad to be an american with the fullness of the gospel. Times are tough but we are a blessed people with a loving God...That is the reality of it.

I will try to write more often..

Just a few thoughts in my own words,

Lance

No comments:

Post a Comment